Tell me, folks, why can't a real person answer a customer service call just once? I hate talking to robots. And pressing buttons for them. I want to hear a real human voice. Is this too much to ask? If you want to give people jobs, fire the automated answering systems and set me up with a real person. Good customer service isn't "Press 1 for more options." Good customer service is a working relationship between customer and business person. It's a pat on the back, a genuine "how are you," and a laugh between the customer and salesperson.
Hi Ivy. May you share what kind of customer service you had experienced? But I totally got your points there. Lucky for me, call center agents whom I talked to for product inquiries are actually nice and polite. And like you, I also appreciate having a good conversation with them about their service.
ReplyDelete